At Rockville Eye Physicians, your vision is our top priority. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 9AM to 5PM. We currently do not offer Saturday appointments. Please call our office during our regular business hours at 301-770-4636 to schedule an appointment to see one of our physicians today.
For New Patients, please feel free to download and complete the New Patient Registration Forms (PDF) before your appointment.
Note: If you are having a medical emergency and cannot reach our office, please call 911 or go to your nearest hospital for assistance.
What to BringFor your appointments, please remember to bring the following:
- Driver's License or Valid ID
- Medical Insurance Card
- Referral letter (if required)
- Medication List (if any)
New Patients - What to Expect
- All patients will check in at the front counter upon arrival and provide the items mentioned above. New patients will be expected to complete new patient paperwork.
- A ophthalmic technician will take you back to an exam room to begin your exam. They will obtain your medical history, check your vision, eye pressure, and dilate your eyes (as needed). Both eyes are typically dilated on your first visit, so please plan accordingly. You will be seen by the physician after this initial workup. For more information regarding dilation, please click here.
- Depending on the reason for your visit or noted eye conditions, the physician may order additional ophthalmic tests to evaluate your eye. Tests will typically be done on the same day of visit.
- Any follow-up appointments will be scheduled at the end of your visit.